Ready Mix Concrete Supplier
CCI Redi-Mix is the preferred ready mix concrete supplier in Central Illinois. Our operation leverages the equipment and resources to ensure projects are completed on time and on-budget including 8 stationary locations, more than 90 mixer trucks, two portable plants, and 6 pump trucks. In addition to having the right equipment and locations to serve you, we are dedicated to having a strong management team and a focus on customer service.
Our company is owned by contractors, so we understand your needs for quality, urgency, communication, and deadlines. We deliver quality products at a great value with integrity you can trust.
CCI Redi-Mix provides high-quality custom concrete for residential, DOT, and commercial/industrial projects. We deliver concrete for IDOT projects including concrete paving, bridges, barriers, sidewalks, and more. Our commercial/industrial projects include factories, warehouses, stores, parking decks, multi-family housing complexes, and much more.
We also understand the importance of being able to control technical pours. We have the facilities and equipment to design mixes specifically for projects and fulfill the requirements of even the most demanding specified mix design. And, our quality control team ensures that we have the proper mixtures for our projects every time.
It all started with a collective need of a group of contractors to have a resource that could supply concrete specifically formulated for residential construction. They desired a concrete that could be workable, easy to finish, and yet attain the strength and durability expected and required of concrete. The group formed CCI Redi-Mix and opened its first ready mix concrete plant in Effingham, Illinois, in June 2006.
A second plant was opened in Mattoon, Illinois in January of 2010. Since 2015, CCI Redi-Mix has opened six additional plants: Newton (2015), Tolono (2016), Marshall (2016), Shelbyville (2020), Pana (2020), and Taylorville (2020).
Although the residential market is still a very important part of the CCI Redi-Mix business, we also provide high-quality custom concrete to both the public sector and private industry.
- Provided portable plant for Newton Power Plant Project in Newton, Illinois for new silo.
- Provided portable plant for several white topping projects that exceeded 5 miles in length.
- 3rd lane addition on interstates 57 & 70 in Effingham consisting of 12 miles of 3 lane paving including bridges and guard rail walls.
- ADM grain elevator consisting of slip form pour to a height of 159 feet tall consistent 156 hours of a pour.
- Provided an on site Portable Plant in St. Elmo, Illinois for Project Apple consisting of a 750,000 square foot building and all associated site work.
- Provided an on site (2) CCI Redi-Mix Portable Plants for foundations for (39) windmills in Newman, Illinois that exceeded 40,000 cubic yards of concrete completed within 2 ½ months.
- Several University of Illinois, Champaign, Illinois projects that consisted of the Civil Engineer Hydrosystems Building, Memorial Stadium, and the Feed Mill.
- Koerner Distributor building in Effingham, Illinois consisting of site work and a 400,000 square foot poured on site tilt-up walls.
- Ameren power line consisting of 197 foundations stretching across 40 miles of terrain in east central Illinois that was completed in 8 weeks that exceeded 15,000 cubic yards of concrete.